Monday, January 14, 2013

update



Well this is has been a learning process I think I got it down now.  Well I had to change the geometry of the my knife just a bit to get rid of unnecessary polygons.  Then I split up the UV's based on the hard edges of the object.  I then harden the edges where needed.  Then I made sure the following items were set.  First for the low-poly mesh making sure that under mesh controls the vertex Normal Method is set to Anglle And Area Weighted.  Next Making sure that in the Tranfer Maps Advacne options' tab Match using is set to Geometry Normals.  And then there is it is:











No comments: